马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转社区。
您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?注册
x
不少准备出国留学的宝宝雅思7.5+,然而到了国外却发现,去餐厅点餐、银行开户、警察局备案都不能把心里想法表达出来啊,简直觉得自己是哑巴啊。 今天和大家聊点超实用的生活知识,那就是如何看医生~
在往下翻之前,先问问自己这几个问题: 如何向医生描述自己的症状 如何向医生询问病情 如何向医生征求治疗意见
不能回答上来就收藏吧,留学在外要照顾好自己~
如何向医生描述自己的症状
1. I'm not feeling well.我觉得不舒服。
2. I'm feeling very bad.我觉得很不舒服。
3. I don't feel myself lately.我最近感到不舒服。
4. What shall(should) I do?我该怎么办?
5. Should I stay in the hospital?我需要住院吗?
6. The pain seems less.我的疼痛有些减轻。
7. Since two or three weeks.大约两三周前。
8. Is it contagious?这病传染吗?
9. I feel dizzy(feverish, shivery, sleepy, like vomiting, nauseous itching, weak, irritated).我感到头晕(发烧,发冷,发困,想吐,恶心,痒,虚弱,急躁)。
10. I have piles (a bad cough, a dry cough, a stomachache, a pain in my back).我有痔疮(剧烈的咳嗽,干咳,胃痛,背痛)。
如何向医生询问病情
1. What kind of food should I eat? Should I have a special diet?我应该吃什么样的饮食,我需要吃特别的饮食吗?
2. Will surgery necessary?需要做手术吗?
3. Will it take long to recover?很久才能恢复吗?
4. Is it right to move around and do some exercises?可以在地上走走,锻炼锻炼吗?
5. Is it serious?情况严重吗?
6. Is there any danger?有危险吗?
7. What could be the cause?可能是什么原因呢?
8. What should I do if I have another attack?我若是再犯,该怎么办呢?
9. Isn't there any good medicine for it?没有什么好药吗?
10. What kind of medicine is this?这是一种什么药呢?
如何向医生征求治疗意见
1. I hate injections, can I take the medicine orally?我不喜欢打针,能吃些口服药吗?
2. Can it be cured?能治好么?
3. Will it get worse?能变坏吗?
4. What could it be?可能是什么病呢?
5. What do you think?你认为怎样?
6. Can anything be done for pain?对于这种疼痛,有没有办法呢?
7. Will it go away by itself ( soon)?它能自然(很快)痊愈吗?
8. When shall I come back?我什么时候再来?
9. Will there be a recurrence?这病会复发吗?
10. Does this medicine have any side-effects?这药有副作用吗?
医护人员常用口语
1. What can do for you? 你有什么事?
2. Sorry to have kept you waiting. 对不起让你久等了。
3. What's your trouble?你哪里觉着不好?
4. How long have you been feeling unwell?你不舒服多久了。
5. What medicine did you take?你吃过什么药?
6. Have you taken any medicine?你吃过什么药吗?
7. Did you take your temperature?你量过体温吗?
8. Do you smoke (drink)?你吸烟(喝酒)吗?
9. Do you have a fever (a cough, a bad headache)?你发烧(咳嗽,剧烈的头痛)吗?
10 、Do your want to have your tooth extracted, tooth filled, dressing changed, blood pressure checked?你要拔牙(补牙,换药,量血压)吗?
医护人员为患者检查病情用语
1. Let me examine you please.我给你检查一下。
2. Please take off your shoes and lie down.请脱鞋,躺下。
3. Please lie on your back (stomach, right side, left side).请仰卧(俯卧,右侧卧,左侧卧)。
4. Please breathe deeply(normally).请深呼吸(正常呼吸)。
5. Please stick out your tongue.请伸出舌头。
6. Let me take your blood pressure.我给你量一下血压。
7. Please open your mouth and say "Ah".请张开口说"啊"。
8. Have you ever received any treatment before?你以前治过吗?
9. Has it happened before?这种情况以前发生过吗?
10. Are you feeling better?你觉着好一些吗?
11. Is the pain getting less?疼痛减轻些了吗?
12. How long have you had this pain?你从什么时侯开始有这种痛的?
13. What kind of pain is it?是什么样的痛?
14. Please tell me something of your past illnesses.告诉我你过去的病史。
15. It is not serious.病情不严重。
16. Please don't eat anything tomorrow morning before blood test.明早查血以前不要吃东西。
17. You need a thorough examination.你需要做一个全面检查。
18. You will have to stay in hospital for several days.你需要在医院里住几夭。
19. We think that you had better be hospitalized.我们认为你最好住进医院来。
20. You should stay in bed for a few days.你需要卧床几天。
医护人员提醒患者诊疗后注意事项
1. You should be very careful for a week or two.这一两周内,你需要很注意。
2. I suggest you have a course of acupuncture.我建议你做一个疗程的针灸。
3. I would like to transfer you to the gynecology (surgery, dermatology, urology department).我要将你转到妇科(外科、皮肤科、泌尿科)去。
4. I'm sure this medicine will help you a great deal.这药对你肯定会很有效的。
5. You will have to come here for periodical check-ups.你需要定期来门诊检查。
6. If you feel worse, please come back to the clinic right away.要是你觉着病加重了,就请马上来门诊。
7. Please wait until we get the result of the x-ray (blood test).请等一下,我们需要看一下X线片(验血)的结果。
8. I'm going to make arrangements for your admission.我去给你安排住院。
9. I suggest that you get physiotherapy treatment.我建议你作理疗。
10. If the trouble persists come back again.要是情况还不见好,就请你再来门诊吧。
TIPS
小毛病尽量自己看 出国之前,可以多带些非处方药。平时掌握一些基本的医疗知识,如果是症状并不严重的感冒、头疼之类的小毛病可以去超市或药房买些药片自行解决。
这里以北美为例为大家进行Tips讲解。
▌大病最好去医院就诊
▌选择合适的医院 Selecting the most appropriate hospital
▌看病需要提前预约 Making an appointment ahead of time
在英国和美国看病都是需要提前预约的。这里以在北美看病为例讲解。首先,你要选择一个主要医生,在预约之前,医疗办公室可能寄给你一份新病人需要登记和填写的资料,填完资料后要及时交回。如被接受为新病人,你还需要告诉医疗保险公司所选的主要医生的名字,这样保险公司才会付费。其次,一旦你确定了预约时间,你就必须准时,不能迟到,如果因为某种原因不能前往,必须在24小时前打电话取消或重新预约,否则将被罚款。再次,就医时必须携带身份证件和医疗保险卡。
▌遇到意外及时求救 Calling for help immediately when encounters danger
如果不幸遭逢意外,诸如摔伤、碰伤、割伤、枪伤、车祸及心脏病突发等,需要有人施以援手时,留学生应该立刻拨打911紧急救难电话,呼叫救护车。只要拨通该号码,即使不说话,警车和救护车也会及时赶到。
▌费用可以讨价还价 The medical fee can be bargained with
▌买医疗保险很重要 It is very important to buy health insurance
如果没有医疗保险,在北美的一次看病治疗就能让留学生们在财务上吃紧。一般来说,北美的高校都有留学生保险制度,留学生一般在每学期的学费里就包含了一年的保险费用。 然而!!重点来了!!很多同学都没有仔细去看过自己的保险包含了什么,可以报销多少!!一定要先激活自己的保险账号,然后仔细了解自己保险的内容!不单单是去医院看病可以报销,做按摩,面部保养,配眼镜都是有相应的金额可以报销哦!!
来源:中国日报网双语新闻
转载请保留当前帖子的链接:https://www.beimeilife.com/thread-38731-1-1.html 谢谢 |